Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last polo practice before Ramsay....excited!!!!

Had a great night on the court. Had a few too many mishaps and have a bloody hand to prove it. I'm not sure if I'm pushing harder and getting better or pushing harder and sucking more? The covered wheel worked like a hot damn tonight and even used it on a couple occasions to deflect shots. More things to learn. Adrian came out tonight with a friend and they played very well. He brought his camera and ook a bunch of shots. Hopefully a couple will turn out. If I can get a couple I'll post them here and on the GTBF Facebook Group. It is taking me longer to get into the polo zone than before. I was playing pretty sloppy for about an hour today before I was getting accurate. I'll have to get a good warm up in prior to our games if possible.

No comments: