Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ick....

With a snowy and miserable day in Golden today the Hudson's aren't sure what to do with ourselves! Hopefully the day will open up with some decent spring weather to

a) work outside in the yard
b) yard sale prep for next week
c) bike ride with the kiddies
d) sail with the kiddies

I could wash the dishes but crap, that is not fun.

I had a great first official sail of the year last night down at the new sailing spot. I think we will consider building a small dock down there at some point. The Sunfish is down there now as well along with my windsurfing rig that I walked in for 2.5km yesterday. That was an experience that I would rather not do again.

We need to find a few more sailing folk to pick up boats so we can start having some fun evening races. I am assembling some bouys to take down there next week.

Well, enough procrastinating...off to work on Mimi's new room and do the dishes.

No comments: