Thursday, February 28, 2013

Playing catch up.

It has been months...as you can see from the last  date below since I have posted anything. I missed out the Xmas holidays with a knee injury that is still plaguing me to this day, causing much of the winter to be lost to rehab, recovery and stabilization. Not the plans I had leading into the winter season but alas, I have been taking it all in stride. Here however are some pics with the Mito Nordic Racing Team at the Nipika Loppet

 Julian putting in some time behind and iron and brush. His skis were indeed fast getting him a 3rd place in the 3km Free technique race.
The start line of the skate race for the 10 and 20km racers.

Mito booth set up beside our ski and boot sponsor Salomon at Nipika. Skigo is the official wax and accessories sponsor of TeamMito.

A few of our racers who slayed it with over 5 podiums throughout the weekend. 

No comments: