Monday, March 1, 2010

BC Games Comin Up!

Phew, it has been a busy winter so far, even though it is almost over now.
The ski team has had great success this season with numerous personal bests and a few great podium finishes. For myself, it seems like I am getting really old and creaky! Not in great shape this year at all. I hope to race in teh Western Masters Championships in Golden in two weeks. My knee is giving my grief, whats new. I slipped last week and tristed it pretty bad. I am skiing gingerly on it and there does not seem to be any problem when on skis....just going up stairs. The Bc Games are up in two days. I am the Kootenay Zone Head Coach and will be taking a crew of 8 regional skiers to unleash some serious damage on the rest of the province. The boys are SUPER strong. One from Rossland, one from Kimberley and one from Golden.

I will try and post some pics and update when I can.

No comments: